Blemish Solution Set
Blemish Solution Set
The Vinopure Blemish Solution Gift Set includes a Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum 30ml + 2 FREE gifts:
- A Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser 30ml
- A Vinopure Toner 50ml
The Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum visibly improves the appearance of acne-prone skin by reducing blemishes and unclogging pores.
The Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser is the first essential step in your acne-prone skincare routine. It cleanses, visibly tightens pores and reduces excess sebum without causing dryness.
The Vinopure Toner visibly tightens pores and reduces the appearance of imperfections and oily shine. Skin is purified, mattified, clean and clear.
- 63% acne spots from 1 week*
*Clinical test, dermatological scoring with the Vinopure gel, lotion, serum, fluid routine, 22 women, 95% of the volunteers.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil : Tones & refreshes the skin
- Natural Salicylic Acid : Extracted from medicinal plant called Wintergreen
- Rosemary essential oil : Rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids
- Antioxidant Polyphenols : The most powerful anti-oxidant shield sourced from grape-seeds
- Lemon balm essential oil : Soothing and calming
Full list of ingredients :
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Vinopure and Vinoperfect Serum?
Vinopure addresses blackheads, breakouts, excess oil and pores whereas the Vinoperfect Serum reduces the color intensity of dark spots, including acne scars.
2. What is the Vinopure Purifying Toner used for?
More astringent than the Gel Cleanser, the Toner unclogs, tightens pores and smoothes the skin's surface by eliminating dead cells while respecting the natural pH of your skin.
3. Can I use Vinopure Serum and Toner in the sun because of the salicylic acid in it?
Yes. The Vinopure Serum and Toner formulas have been clinically proved to be non photosensitizing by a toxicologist. However, if you are going to be exposing your skin to the sun, we always recommend you apply a non-comedogenic SPF 50 sunscreen.