Beauty Elixir Face Mist
Beauty Elixir Face Mist
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Green grape : Hydrating
- Peppermint essential oil : Tones & refreshes the skin
- Rose essential oil : Rare and precious essence
- Rosemary essential oil : Rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids
- Orange blossom water : Calms and visibly activates radiance
- Lemon balm essential oil : Soothing and calming
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, POTASSIUM ALUM, GLYCERIN*, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL*, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT*, STYRAX TONKINENSIS RESIN EXTRACT*, MELISSA OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF OIL*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL*, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL*,BENZYL BENZOATE*, CITRAL*, CITRONELLOL*, GERANIOL*, FARNESOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL* (010/035) *Origine végétale - Plant origin
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Shake before use, then spritz on the face and décolleté avoiding the eyes.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Discover the many ways to use Beauty Elixir:
- In the morning, as a toner
- Just after foundation, it sets make-up for hours
- Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes and refreshes instantly
- Used any time of the day to tighten the look of pores and give a boost of radiance
- Kept in the fridge in the height of summer, it becomes a refreshing mist
- It gives a boost on the plane, at the office or after an exercise class leaving you even more beautiful
- After taking make-up off in the evening, it works well for purifying the complexion
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you are pregnant?
No. We do not recommend using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Can you go out in the sun after using Beauty Elixir?
No. Beauty Elixir contains essential oils and alcohol that may be photosensitizing.
3. If you have acne-prone skin, can you use Beauty Elixir?
Yes. It is suitable for acne-prone skin as it has efficient purifying effects thanks to its essential oils. If you suffer from maskne, you can even spray it on your mask before putting it on.
4. There is a layer of oil on the surface, is this normal?
Yes. Beauty Elixir is composed of distilled plant water and essential oils. The droplets of essential oils are suspended on the surface. Do not forget to shake it well before use.
5. Can Beauty Elixir be used on sensitive skin?
Yes. There are no contraindications for the use of Beauty elixir on sensitive skin. However, it is better suited for normal, combination and oily skin.