Beauty Elixir Prep, Set, Glow Face Mist
Beauty Elixir Prep, Set, Glow Face Mist
Skin benefit highlights:
- Grape Extract benefits: Antioxidant
- Peppermint essential oil benefits: Has skin toning and refreshing properties
- Rose essential oil benefits: rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- Lemon balm essential oil benefits: helps reduce skin redness
- Rosemary essential oil benefits: skin hydrating and antibacterial
A favorite among celebrities and makeup artists worldwide, the Beauty Elixir is the ideal setting spray between layers of makeup for a long-lasting and smooth finish. Spritz at the office during that lull for a quick pick-me-up, or in the evening to refresh your makeup!
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape extract : Hydrating
- Peppermint essential oil : Tones & refreshes the skin
- Rose essential oil : Rare and precious essence
- Rosemary essential oil : Rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids
- Orange blossom water : Calms and visibly activates radiance
- Lemon balm essential oil : Soothing and calming
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM ALUM, GLYCERIN, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, STYRAX TONKINENSIS RESIN EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL, CITRAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)*, FARNESOL, BENZYL BENZOATE (010/035). *100% natural fragrance which contains CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Shake before use, then spritz on the face and décolleté avoiding the eyes.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Discover the many ways to use Beauty Elixir:
- In the morning, as a toner
- Just after foundation, it sets make-up for hours
- Spritzed onto the neckline or nape of the neck, it soothes and refreshes instantly
- Used any time of the day to tighten the look of pores and give a boost of radiance
- Kept in the fridge in the height of summer, it becomes a refreshing mist
- It gives a boost on the plane, at the office or after an exercise class leaving you even more beautiful
- After taking make-up off in the evening, it works well for purifying the complexion
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you are pregnant?
No. We do not recommend using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Can you go out in the sun after using Beauty Elixir?
No. Beauty Elixir contains essential oils and alcohol that may be photosensitizing.
3. If you have acne-prone skin, can you use Beauty Elixir?
Yes. It is suitable for acne-prone skin as it has efficient purifying effects thanks to its essential oils. If you suffer from maskne, you can even spray it on your mask before putting it on.
4. There is a layer of oil on the surface, is this normal?
Yes. Beauty Elixir is composed of distilled plant water and essential oils. The droplets of essential oils are suspended on the surface. Do not forget to shake it well before use.
5. Can Beauty Elixir be used on sensitive skin?
Yes. There are no contraindications for the use of Beauty elixir on sensitive skin. However, it is better suited for normal, combination and oily skin.