Overnight Detox Oil
Overnight Detox Oil
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Certified organic
- 96% saw their skin visibly revitalized*
*Clinical study, 21 women, 28 days, self-evaluation, % of satisfaction.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : Contains nourishing and hydrating properties, is certified 100% organic and is rich in omega 6
- Sweet almond oil : Makes the skin look softer and feel more comfortable, is certified 100% organic and is extracted by cold pressing of almond kernels
- Neroli essential oil : Soothing and toning properties and is certified 100% organic
Full list of ingredients : CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, LINALOOL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, FARNESOL. (223/003)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Apply 6 drops of your Overnight Detox Oil in the evening, alone or before your moisturizer. Avoid the eye contour.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Vinosource-Hydra Night Oil and the Vinergetic C+ Night Oil?
The Overnight Regenerating Oil intensely rebuilds the skin’s hydration barrier, whereas the Overnight Detox Oil helps stressed skin look revitalized again for a complexion that looks fresh by morning.
2. Can the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil be mixed with other skincare products?
Our Vinotherapists recommend mixing Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil with a Caudalie serum or moisturizer if you have dry skin.
3. Can I use the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil during the day?
No, because it contains essential oils that can cause sun spots. We recommend using it before going to bed to benefit from the regenerating effect overnight.
4. Is the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
We do not recommend Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil for pregnant or breastfeeding women as it contains essential oils.