Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil helps revitalize stressed skin for a visiby fresh-looking complexion by morning. It contains 5 precious oils: grapeseed oil rich in Omega 6, musk rose and sweet almond oils, Neroli and Lavender essential oils.
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Certified organic
- 96% saw their skin visibly revitalized*
*Clinical study, 21 women, 28 days, self-evaluation, % of satisfaction.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Grape-seed oil : Contains nourishing and hydrating properties, is certified 100% organic and is rich in omega 6
- Sweet almond oil : Makes the skin look softer and feel more comfortable, is certified 100% organic and is extracted by cold pressing of almond kernels
- Neroli essential oil : Soothing and toning properties and is certified 100% organic
Full list of ingredients : CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) LEAF/TWIG OIL, LINALOOL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, FARNESOL. (223/003)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil).
Apply 6 drops of your Overnight Detox Oil in the evening, alone or before your moisturizer. Avoid the eye contour.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Vinosource-Hydra Night Oil and the Vinergetic C+ Night Oil?
The Overnight Regenerating Oil intensely rebuilds the skin’s hydration barrier, whereas the Overnight Detox Oil helps stressed skin look revitalized again for a complexion that looks fresh by morning.
2. Can the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil be mixed with other skincare products?
Our Vinotherapists recommend mixing Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil with a Caudalie serum or moisturizer if you have dry skin.
3. Can I use the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil during the day?
Yes, the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil has a dry oil texture, so it doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin. We recommend using it before going to bed to visibly intensify the revitalizing effect.
4. Is the Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
We do not recommend Vinergetic C+ Overnight Detox Oil for pregnant or breastfeeding women as it contains essential oils.