Vinotherapist™ Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion
Vinotherapist™ Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- 87% of women felt their skin was hydrated throughout the day*
*Clinical test, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
- Hyaluronic acid : Naturally present in the skin
- Organic shea butter : Nourishes and replenishes the skin’s hydration barrier, and is 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative.
- Grape seed polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are an antioxidant.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRAL.(227/071)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Clean for skin : Without Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Polyoxymethylene urea, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Glyoxal, Methenamine, 5-Bromo-5-nitro-1,3-dioxane, Nitropropane-1, Formalin, Methanal, Methyl Aldehyde, Methylene Oxide, Paraformaldehyde), Bisphenol A (BPS), Ethyl acrylate, Tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, Trimethylolpropane trimethylacrylate, Carbon black, Lead, Lead acetate, Mercury and derivatives (Thimerosal), Toluene, Acrylamide, Bromostyrene, Styrene and Styrene oxide, nitromusks.
- Non irritating : Without Sulfates (including Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol & 2-Methylresorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT (Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Ethanolamines (Monoethanolamine: MEA, Triethanolamine: TEA, Diethanolamine: DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, DEA-cetyl phosphate, DEA oleth-3 phosphate, Lauramide DEA, Linoleamide MEA, Myristamide DEA, Oleamide DEA, Stearamide MEA, TEA-lauryl sulfate, MIPA, DEA styrene/acrylates/DVB copolymer), O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG*, Potassium hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Ethyl methacrylate, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl methacrylate.
Clean for planet : Without Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones, Behentrimonium Chloride, Exfoliating Microplastic Beads, Octinoxate, Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone), Methyl methacrylate, Polyacrylamide, Sodium styrene/Acrylates/divinylbenzene copolymer.
Without Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene*, Synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite).
Without Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin.
* Out of our formulas by end of 2023.
Morning and evening, warm a small quantity of Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion between your hands, apply it all over your body then massage using circular movements starting from your feet upwards. Its light, fresh texture absorbs fast without feeling greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Watch the video to see our Vinotherapists’ self-massage method, live from our Bordeaux Spa.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is the difference between the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion and the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter?
The Replenishing Vegan Body Butter has been specially designed for atopy-prone dry skin subject to itching, and soothes and nourishes for 24hrs*. The Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion is a hydrating lotion for normal to dry skin. Its lighter texture does not feel greasy and means you don't have to wait to get dressed after applying it.
2. Why use hyaluronic acid in a body lotion?
We wanted to give our body products the same expertise as our face products. Macro hyaluronic acid is a powerful ingredient that remains at the surface of the skin to maintain optimum hydration throughout the day.
3. What is the most nourishing Vinotherapist™ product?
All the Vinotherapist™ products are nourishing. For very dry skin, we recommend the Vinotherapist™ Replenishing Vegan Body Butter, specially designed for atopy-prone skin lacking in lipids.
4. Why is there alcohol in the Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion formula?
The formula does not contain pure alcohol. Cetyl alcohol is an emollient that improves the texture’s sensory aspect.