Frequently Asked Questions
Applying a serum before your day and/or night creams boosts their effectiveness. The texture of serums is finer, so it is absorbed more quickly into the skin. Caudalie serums are highly concentrated in active ingredients and can be used every day, morning and evening. It's the skincare product to start using for optimal effectiveness and quicker visible results.
At Caudalie, we have several types of serum:
If you would like to combat dark spots and make your complexion glow, we recommend our Vinoperfect Serum, our worldwide best-seller.
If you would like to boost hydration and soothe your sensitive skin, we suggest Vinosource S.O.S Serum.
If you would like to help reduce the appearance of imperfections and tightens pores, we suggest Vinopure Skin Pefecting Serum.
If you would like your skin to be firmer and denser, we recommend Resveratrol[Lift] Serum.
If you would like anti-wrinkle effectiveness and a glowing complexion, opt for the Vine[Activ] Serum.
Finally, if you would like to combat all the signs of ageing, we advise Premier Cru The Serum.
Fluids are light – almost liquid – to enable them to penetrate the skin rapidly. Therefore they moisturize without leaving a shiny finish. They are also oil-free and non-comedogenic. That is why we generally recommend them for combination and oily skin types. Unlike fluids, creams generally have a rich, creamy texture: they thoroughly nourish and moisturize the skin. They are ideal for dry to very dry skin types.
Products from any of the ranges may be used together. Please keep in mind that if you are seeking to correct a specific problem (such as dark spots or a loss of tone), it is advisable to use the full range targeting that issue (serum, day treatment, night cream and eye contour care) since the products are complementary and produce the best results when used together.
There is no precise age for starting to use anti-aging skincare.
From the age of 20, we recommend you use antioxidant and moisturizing skincare, such as the Vinosource line.
From the first signs of aging, we advise you use the Vine[Activ] line to prevent and correct early wrinkles and lack of radiance.
When you feel your skin is losing firmness and the facial contours are slackening slightly, we recommend you use the Resveratrol[Lift] line.
Finally, if you would like to correct all the signs of aging – wrinkles, firmness and dark spots – the Premier Cru Line was made for you.
Certain Caudalie products have been specifically tested on sensitive skin to minimize the risk of reaction and soothe the most reactive skin.
We recommend the following products specifically tested on sensitive skin:Grape Water Grape water
Gentle Buffing Cream
Vinosource Overnight Oil
Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum
If your skin is very sensitive, we recommend that you consult your dermatologist before use.
Due to COVID-19 we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries. We are working hard to answer these in the order received. We apologize for the delay in response time and please be assured we will answer your inquiry soon as possible.
Strict sanitary & hygiene rules followed by our estheticians in the retail area
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry
- Staff will wear a mask at all times
- Staff will wash hands before and after each client (sanitizer or anti-bacterial hand soap)
- Use of single-use spatulas for any demonstrations
- Staff will wash uniforms at hottest temperature after every shift
- Staff will clean all tools before and after each client with disinfectant wipes
- All surfaces and floors cleaned and disinfected twice a day
We ask our dear clients to wear a mask to enter the boutique. Masks will be available at the entrance.
Strict sanitary & hygiene rules followed in our Spa rooms
- Operating at modified hours and occupancy to minimize contact and keep a safe distance
- Esthetician will wear a mask and protective shield throughout all treatments
- Between treatments: 30 minute Spa rooms cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- All tools, products, surfaces and floor will be disinfected before and after each use
- Disposable sheets used on spa beds
- Towels and sheets washed at hottest temperature after each use, carried in a bag
We gently asked our clients:
- To arrive on time with no minimum belongings, our waiting room areas will be closed
- Please allow 2 weeks prior to booking an appointment if you have recently traveled
- 24h cancellation policy will apply
- We are currently accepting cashless payment only at this time
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 and to protect our family of employees and clients, all of our Boutique Spas in the US will be closed until further notice.
It has been highly recommended by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to practice social distancing and we are taking necessary steps to keep our team safe and healthy. Our boutique staff will be compensated during the closure of the boutiques and our HQ team in New York will be working from home remotely.
In the meantime, our dedicated Customer Service team will do their best to reply to all your questions (by email, social network or live chat on caudalie.com) and your favorite products will still be available for purchase online for home delivery.
Our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19, and we give our deepest thanks to the doctors, nurses and pharmacists facing this challenge head on.
We will keep you informed with updates and hope to welcome you back very soon.