Frequently Asked Questions
Spa gift vouchers
Follow the following steps:
- Choose the Spa or store you would like.
- Choose the treatment you would like
- Select the receipt mode
- Click "Add to cart"
Each gift voucher is valid for one year from the date it is sent. To use this voucher, you should book an appointment in one of our chosen spas or stores.
No reimbursement can be made for this voucher if you miss your appointment or if you change or cancel it less than 48 hours before.
- if you choose the option "to your e-mail address": your Spa voucher will instantly be sent as an e-mail attachment in PDF format.
- if you choose the option "to your recipient's e-mail address": Your Spa voucher will instantly be sent to your recipient as an e-mail attachment in PDF format.
To send the gift voucher to someone else by e-mail, simply select "to your recipient's e-mail address" then write their e-mail in the indicated field. Your recipient will receive their Spa voucher by e-mail as soon as your order is paid for.
Don't panic, you can find your Spa treatment voucher in your account "my orders" section. Then click on the corresponding order. You can then download your Spa treatment voucher again.
Strict sanitary & hygiene rules followed by our estheticians in the retail area
- Staff will wear a mask at all times
- Staff will wash hands before and after each client (sanitizer or anti-bacterial hand soap)
- Use of single-use spatulas for any demonstrations
- Staff will wash uniforms at hottest temperature after every shift
- Staff will clean all tools before and after each client with disinfectant wipes
- All surfaces and floors cleaned and disinfected twice a day
We ask our dear clients to wear a mask to enter the boutique. Masks will be available at the entrance.
Strict sanitary & hygiene rules followed in our Spa rooms
- Operating at modified hours and occupancy to minimize contact and keep a safe distance
- Esthetician will wear a mask and protective shield throughout all treatments
- Between treatments: 30 minute Spa rooms cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- All tools, products, surfaces and floor will be disinfected before and after each use
- Disposable sheets used on spa beds
- Towels and sheets washed at hottest temperature after each use, carried in a bag
We gently asked our clients:
- To arrive on time with no minimum belongings, our waiting room areas will be closed
- Please allow 2 weeks prior to booking an appointment if you have recently traveled
- 24h cancellation policy will apply
- We are currently accepting cashless payment only at this time
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 and to protect our family of employees and clients, all of our Boutique Spas in the US will be closed until further notice.
It has been highly recommended by the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to practice social distancing and we are taking necessary steps to keep our team safe and healthy. Our boutique staff will be compensated during the closure of the boutiques and our HQ team in New York will be working from home remotely.
In the meantime, our dedicated Customer Service team will do their best to reply to all your questions (by email, social network or live chat on caudalie.com) and your favorite products will still be available for purchase online for home delivery.
Our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19, and we give our deepest thanks to the doctors, nurses and pharmacists facing this challenge head on.
We will keep you informed with updates and hope to welcome you back very soon.