Frequently Asked Questions
1. Select your type of card.
2. In the "Name" field, enter your last and first name as they are indicated on your payment card (do not add a title).
3. In the "Credit Card Number" field, indicate the 16 digits on the front of your card, without spaces.
4. In the "Security Code" field, indicate the last three digits of the number on the back of your card. The security code represents the full set of digits making it possible to secure your transactions by card payment, and they provide additional protection against the fraudulent use of card payments.
5. Enter the expiration date of your card by selecting the month and year in the drop-down menu.
6. Once you have entered your bank details, and accepted the "Terms of Sale" click on “Submit my order”.
Sorry, it is not possible to pay on delivery. Only the approved payment methods are available to pay for your order.
Your bank details are encrypted and are never known or stored by Caudalie. Payments made on the website caudalie.com are processed securely through the payment partner, Ayden.
- All Major Credit cards
- Apple Pay
Other payment methods (check, cash or bank transfer) are not accepted.
PayPal is a practical, secure online payment service which allows a company or an individual with an email address to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.To pay for your order via PayPal, please follow these steps:
1. Select the PayPal payment method, which will redirect you to your PayPal account.
2. Log in and then confirm your payment.
3. Once your payment has been confirmed, you will automatically be redirected toward www.caudalie.com to complete your order.
We accept payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) and Paypal.
If your card payment meets this criteria, remember to:
- Verify that your delivery and billing addresses are complete and correct
- Make sure you have selected your type of card
- Verify that all the bank details have been correctly entered
- Remember to check the clause "I understand and unreservedly accept the General Sales Conditions"
Please inquire with your bank to find out more about what payment methods are available to you.
We remind you that it is always possible to pay for your order using PayPal, regardless of the country where your card was issued.
Shop now. Pay in 4 with Klarna.* Klarna will allow you to spread the
cost of your purchase over 4 equal payments. The payment for each installment
will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at
checkout. Your first payment will be collected when your order is confirmed
and following 3 are scheduled bi-weekly respectively. You can always monitor
your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
To use Pay later in 4 interest-free installments you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 4 interest-free installments is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 4 interest-free installments, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
*CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.