If you're looking for a cleaner, more natural and sustainable beauty routine, start with products that you use every day, twice a day: make-up removers & cleansers.
The Caudalie Vinoclean line gives you a choice of luxurious cleansers that are vegan with highly natural formulas and eco-friendly packaging.
Whatever your need, we have the make-up remover or cleanser for you…
Vinoclean cleansers contain between 97% and 100% natural origin ingredients such as rose, grape and almond extracts for glowing and healthy skin.
Organic grape water
Sweet almond oil
To gently remove make-up
Nourishes, soothes, repairs
Balances natural oils
The world skincare industry generates 120 billion pieces of packaging a year, half of which is not recycled(1).
Vinoclean bottles area made with 100% recycled plastic
We've reduced 45% carbon footprint(2)
Instead of using plastic from petrochemicals, 50.8 tons of recycled virgin plastic is used instead(3)
To meet our zero waste objective by 2022, Vinoclean bottles are recyclable(4)
Metal removed from bottles
Toner pump replaced by a recyclable cap
Inspired by Caudalie Spa Treatments, we introduce you to some of our best mixology regimens.
For a luscious experience, mix the Instant Foaming Cleanser with the Cleansing Almond Milk in your hand for a double make-up-removing + cleansing treatment.
Mix the Instant Foaming Cleanser with the Cleansing Almond Oil for 100% natural & gentle cleansing.
Everything you need to know about the Vinoclean collection; five gentle cleansers that have nothing to hide.
All the answers to your questions
There are two major improvements.
- The Vinoclean formulas are still just as effective and are now even more natural: the new cleansers now contain between 97% and 100% origin ingredients.
- The Vinoclean packaging is more sustainable: each bottle is made from 100% recycled and recyclable plastic. The metallic thread has been removed from all products with a pump.
We have reformulated the Vinoclean line and the new formulas now contain a minimum of 97% natural origin ingredients. As always at Caudalie, controversial ingredients (like PEG, parabens, phenoxyethanol, silicones, mineral oils, sodium laureth sulfate, microplastics or ingredients from animals) are banned from the compositions.
The products’ sensorial aspect has been even further improved (Cleansing Almond Milk, Moisturizing Toner): each of the textures has been worked to remain as sensorial as it is effective, all while being more natural.
The synthetic fragrances of the Moisturizing Toner and Cleansing Almond Milk have been replaced by the natural scent power of organic rose water for the first and by a natural sweet almond fragrance for the second. The Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil contains a 100% natural sweet almond fragrance.
The Fleur de Vigne Instant Foaming Cleanser, and the Micellar Cleansing Water have kept the same fragrances.
Yes, each bottle is made with 100% recycled plastic and our bottles are now all recyclable*. The metal thread has been removed from all pumps and the pump of the Moisturizing Toner has been replaced by a 100% recyclable cap. This changes have allowed:
- 50.8 tonnes of recycled virgin plastic to be used instead of using plastic from petrochemicals**
- our carbon footprint to be reduced by 45%**
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the Terracycle partnership
**All figures estimated compared to the 2019 sales volumes for the following products: Micellar Water / Cleansing Almond Milk / Moisturizing Toner 100ml, 200ml, 400ml / Foaming Cleanser 50ml and 150ml / Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil 150ml
No, the volume is the same.
You didn't find the answer to your question?
Our experts are here to help.
(2) The carbon footprint economies for the bottles and switching to using a cap instead of a pump for the toner are estimates generated using the LCA BEE software program (Citéo). The savings related to eliminating aluminium in the pumps were estimated by Aptar using its GaBi Professional software, CML Life Cycle Impact Assessment Method (emission factors updated in May 2020).
(3) All figures estimated compared to the 2019 sales volumes for the following products: Micellar Water / Cleansing Almond Milk / Moisturizing Toner 100ml, 200ml, 400ml / Foaming Cleanser 50ml and 150ml / Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil 150ml
(4)Where facilities are provided. Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutique SPAs thanks to the Terracycle partnership.